Monday 13 February 2012

BLOWING KISSES (ROXANNE STYLE!)

Not an awful lot to say here but I trimmed all my nails down to nubbins and then this idea hit me and again it didn't work out anywhere as good as i'd hoped ! (notice a pattern here ; P )   



It's supposed to be a man/woman  a person blowing kisses and hearts and stuff, but it didn't turn out right, firstly look at the size of the nose on that !!, So I concluded that this was supposed to inspired by the film Roxanne with Steve Martin, have you seen it?


Anyway's I have one more Valentine's mani to show you and I'll probably show you that tomorrow if I get a chance !
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!

    I had a similar look with different colours but never thought to add the kisser too. Inspired x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Awesome! Love the blowing kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou ladies : ) glad you like it

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )